you can call me Taj, but i'll answer to anything, really.
*16 year old earl grey-addict with a penchant for staying in bed all day and attempting to live the life of a hermit.
*self-proclaimed anglophile that also fancies Misha Collins, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, the entire cast of Doctor Who (past and present), Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, Matt Bomer, NPH, and the occasional hipster post or cat pic.
tracking the tag dearsirormadman
feel free to drop a note in my ask!
season 2 bloopers
Colin O’Donoghue is so manly that he gets crushed in the nuts and he LAUGHS. Your arguments are invalid.
i literally can’t stop laughing and i will never let him live that down.
Inception AU // Sherlock Holmes is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of Extraction; stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state, when the mind is at its most vulnerable. Sherlock’s rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved. Now Sherlock is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible-Inception. Instead of the perfect heist, Sherlock and his team of specialists have to pull off the reverse: their task is not to steal an idea but to plant one. If they succeed, it could be the perfect crime. But no amount of careful planning or expertise can prepare the team for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy that only Sherlock could have seen coming…
Sherlock, The Extractor // John, The Point Man // Lestrade, The Forger // Mycroft, The Architect // Molly, The Chemist // Moriarty, The Shade
I fucking cannot with this man.
how drunk was he?
A lot drunk
when martin wants to swear out loud but he cant because he’s john watson
this makes me chuckle inside
i was born in the right decade. the decade of the selfie and googling the answers to hard problems.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.